Eurodancer (remake) Eurodancer (remake)

Very Melodic

I don't think I've ever heard eurodancer but I would definetly like too! Good job on this:)

DjdClark responds:

thanks :) means a lot thanks for your time and hey if u wanna hear it check it out haha its by mangoo heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dJHr LdVl0

Hardscape ( hardstyle mix) Hardscape ( hardstyle mix)

Not bad at all:D I wanna try at hardstyle!

I love hardstyle:) and it's not bad at all, I think it could do with a different instrument for the main riff, and maybe a different stronger bass sound to it:) but besides that its all good and well constructed:)

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

Overall its pretty damn good!

Anyone every tell you that you sound like Lil Wayne?? I hope you take that as a compliment dude:), I like the song, the lyrics the backing, I cudn't imagine it to be any better, good job!

Brazen Soul - Day After Brazen Soul - Day After

BEACHY!

Reminds me very much of a beach:L haha cool stuff

In My Dreams 2009 (Nandoo) In My Dreams 2009 (Nandoo)

Very good structure!

I absolutely love this, how the 1st riff is so upbeat, and the drums stay steady and slow, it's a great mixture of contrast, good stuff!:) I feel there is something missing at the very end however . . .

NanvanNoord responds:

Thanks for the fair review.
I will see what I can do with the end.

Nandoo Messany - Moonlight Ave Nandoo Messany - Moonlight Ave

Overall pretty good

I love that noise you use all the way through I don't even know what it is:L But it really suits the trancy kinda sound, its like an echoey distant sounding scratch, good riff too it:) and in general a good trance song, pretty damn good for your 2nd one man!

NanvanNoord responds:

The distand sounding scratch you were talking about is a looped FX.
I am glad that you liked it so far, but you didn't rate 10/10 so you must have disliked something.
What is it?

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I LOVE IT!

LMFAO!!!! SO MUCH!!!!

a Light in the darkness metal a Light in the darkness metal

Blew me away dude!

Please stick this into a song! I'd love to hear how it turns out:) the loop itself is perfect!

-Wrath- -Wrath-

METAL!

lmao, you know what I havn't listened to anything even slightly rock or metal in so so long that this sounds like real music to my ears, its got both heavyness and epicness i love it man:)

Black-Ministry responds:

Haha, thanks!

(WF1)Mysts of the unknown (WF1)Mysts of the unknown

no wonder this is top of the week:)

Truly beautiful, really gets me lost in the music thinking about stuff, great piece man

wyldfyre1 responds: